so ron artest might retire. he wants to spend his time throwing beer cups, not getting hit by them.
- freddy snachez might start the season on the dl. sucks. so now jose castillo might start at 2nd on opening day, after spending most of spring trying out 3rd base, and then being told he would be on the bench as a reserve 3rd baseman when the season starts. now, he might be the starting 2nd baseman for opening day. for a team that is trying to get the message to castillo to focus, the pirates havent necessarily done a good job.
- here’s some toys that shouldnt exist. thanks to mondesis house.
- pens are up 3-nill at the first intermission. geno, crosby and roberts scored. crosby also assisted on roberts’ goal. take that, joe thornton and your late-season point (assist) surge.
- rasheed wallace picked up his 18th technical foul. this is news?
- the steelers love the idea of a personal-conduct code. upon hearing the news, joey porter fought everyone he hates from his old afc north rivalries.
- brad eldred better make the pirates opening day roster. one way or another, the pirates need him. heres a quote following the pirates big win over the twins.
Brad Eldred blasted a two-run homer that sailed over the scoreboard in center
field at Hammond Stadium, traveling approximately 500 feet. Adam LaRoche also added a two-run shot in the fourth as part of an eight-run inning for Pittsburgh.
yeah, that said 500 feet.
- barton beat winona state for the division II national championship. great video of it here. might be the greatest ending to a game i have ever seen. period.
- ryan malone just scored a shorthanded goal in the beginning of the 2nd to make it a 4-0 game. im gonna wrap this up and go back to watching…